Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thankyou..............to the Jewels!!!!

What can I say? You are absolutely amazing!  Thankyou for the wonderful birthday dinner and the beautiful presents from all of you.


Yeah!! Over the years, there's always a great deal of time that passes between the times we talk or get together, but it never ceases to amaze me that when we see one another it feels like absolutely no time has passed at all!
Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, and you my dear are the most sparkling gem of them all. Thank you for your time and friendship. 
God bless us all with good health in body mind and spirit.




just thinking..what's inside........

Latest Vantage flower vase...wow...beautiful

another one...ila ngisi enggau fruits cakes aku


Little love gifts from me which I specially design and made it myself for you all.
Terima kasih ngagai semua kita ti udah meri aku makai preee.....bisi prinsin agi, dini aku ulih malas tu....tang Tuhan aja ulih merekat ke semua pemanah budi kita. I love you .....kissesssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment